Woburn International can save you (and your family) time and money, while reducing the risks of bad things happening to you:
- Buying or renting a place farther from your work than it needs to be.
- Paying much more money for a place than you need to.
- Spending too much time away from work – choosing a removalist (moving company), and then arranging everything with them.
- Spending too much time away from work – learning important things about your area (e.g. doctors, hospital, certain stores, sporting and social groups, neighbourhood events).
- Being confused with the meanings and obligations in the lease or sale contracts you would sign.
- Feeling isolated, because of not being introduced to local groups.
Woburn International can make sure you have a quick, easy, pleasant, and successful move, because we are the experts in relocation.
In the last 20 years, we have helped more than 850 individuals and families, to move home successfully. Our Relocation Consultants have lived and worked in your area for many years. “Nothing is as good as local knowledge.” Each of our Consultants has been carefully selected, and has received our expert training. We have 20 Relocation Consultants distributed across New Zealand.
Your move is important to us – we are always here to help. Please remember that (in most countries) the real estate agent or property manager must work on behalf of the home seller or landlord – not you. Our obligation is to you. We will work on your behalf, and be your advocate – with all of our expert local knowledge and experience.Home search and lease negotiations
|We help you to be relaxed and to feel “welcome” in your new home, but we also know that every person is a little bit different, so we personalise and customise our service to your own wishes and needs. Some of the things we let you decide include:|
ONE VISIT OR TWO:
Pre-Assignment special help to see the area, before the “actual” move
- Removalists (Moving Companies) (Choosing, Instructing, Scheduling).
- Inventory of Goods.
- Moving Insurance.
- Terminating a Tenancy and Getting the Bond Refund.
- Telephone and Utility Disconnections.
- Mail Re-Direction.
- Memberships, Subscriptions, Contracts.
- Final Cleaning/Gardening Arrangements.
- Pet Travel and Quarantine Arrangements.
- and More …
- Meet At Airport.
- Short Term Accommodation.
- Area Overview Tours and Information.
- Budget for Your Rental/Purchase Home.
- House Itself – For How Long, How Large, How Old, What Style, Size, Garage/Carport?
- House Location – For Work, Lifestyle, Price, View.
- Ongoing Insurance.
- Rental or Purchase of House.
- On-Site Inspections.
- Lease/Purchase Negotiations.
- Mortgage Assistance.
- Telephone, Gas, Internet, Electricity etc.
- Connections Property Condition Report.
- Education (What ages are the children, What type of school – private, public, religious requirements)?
- Appointments to Visit Selected Schools & Handle the interviews.
- School Enrolment – How to Transfer Credits.
- Pre-Schools, Kindergartens, and Day Care – Options, Enrolments, Visits.
- Health Care – Emergencies, Doctors, Dentists, Special Needs, Locations.
- Opening Bank Accounts.
- Domestic Arrangements – Cleaners, Gardeners, Baby-Sitters.
- Sporting Clubs, Social Groups, And Business Networks.
- Leisure Activities.
- Local Community Resources.
- Spouse Support.
- Spouse Job Search and Career Assistance.
- On-Going Support.
- Newcomer, Ethnic, Expatriate, Cultural, Religious, Personal Groups.
- Health (Any Special Needs, Location).
- and More…
Please remember: The main reason for the failure of an international move (as well as a local/national move) is not being able to settle in to the new location due to lack of support.
|Woburn have strategic partnerships with similar high-quality relocation firms in over 100 other countries. Whether you are leaving New Zealand or coming here, you can be certain of the same high standard of service at both ends of your journey. See our “About Us” page, for a list of our international relocation networks.
Woburn’s expert knowledge and help, from the time you decide to go, until you are settled in to your new home and community, reduces the costs, time, efforts, and risks of moving.
To learn a little about New Zealand, simply click here.